Hay Day Download Preview
Hay Day Download:is a free-to-play horticulture sim created and published by Supercell. A version of Hay Day was made available for iOS and Android devices on June 21, 2012, and on November 20, 2013. You can build and run your own farm in a world where it never rains and the fields are full of beautiful animals.
Growing your own food has never been easier or more fun! Crops like wheat and maize can be grown despite the lack of rain and will never die. After harvesting and replanting crops, make goods to sell to increase your harvests. Farm animals such as chickens and pigs are welcomed as you expand and grow. In addition to eggs and other dairy products such as bacon and cheese, your animals can be fed to produce these items, which can be exchanged with neighbours or used to fulfil delivery truck orders for cash.
Click Below to Start Hay Day Download
Set up a small community farm and grow it into an established business. With a bakery, barbecue grill, or sugar mill on your property, you can expand your business and offer new products. In order to make delicious cakes, build a beautiful Sewing Machine and Loom or a cake oven. There are no limits to what you can do in your ideal ranch!
You can use a wide variety of items to improve and customise your garden. You have the option of personalising your farm, outbuildings, vehicle, and even the side-of-the-road store. From a giant panda sculpture to musical instruments like harps, tubas, and cellos, there is no limit to how you can personalise your space. Decorate your ranch with unique items like flowers that attract butterflies if you want to make it more enjoyable for your guests. Inspire your friends and family with a ranch that reflects who you are!
This agricultural test system allows the use of trucks and steamers to transport and sell goods. Characters in the game can trade harvests, new items, and other assets for real-world currency. Trade in order to gain both knowledge and money. A Roadside Shop can be established to sell more items and harvests as you level up.
Enjoy the Valley while honing your cultivation skills. It is possible to play with up to 30 people in a group that you create or join. Encourage one another to build beautiful ranches by exchanging ideas.
How to Set Up a Farm
- To farm, all you have to do is purchase plots, work on yields, sow, and harvest!
- Create your own slice of bliss on the family ranch.
- Enhance your ranch with buildings such as a bakery store, feed factory, and sugar factory.
Harvesting and cultivating crops:
- Wheat and maize will never succumb to the ravages of time.
- Seeds may be harvested and replanted, or crops such as wheat can be used to produce bread
- Your ranch is in need of some wacky creatures!
- More than just chickens and horses are waiting to join your farm.
- Your family ranch might include pets like dogs, cats, and bunnies.
The Places to Go:
- Repair your pier and toss your line into the lake to catch some fish.
- Town: Fix the railway station and go to work on meeting the demands of visitors to the town.
- Various seasons and occasions allow you to play with friends in the Valley.
Friends and Neighbors: Have Fun!
- You’re ready to open up your region and welcome visitors!
- Neighbors may trade crops and new items in-game.
- Provide assistance to friends and companions by sharing your knowledge and experiences.
- Join your neighbors for weekly derby competitions and win prizes!
Game of Exchanging
- Convey harvests, new goods, and assets via truck or steamer.
- Create and operate your own Roadside Shop and make money doing it.
- The trade game is combined with a testing mechanism for raising crops.
How To Start Hay Day Game Download
1. Click on the “Download” button.
2. Select the given option to get the download link.
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download in your specified directory.
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Graphics: Intel HD graphique
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 260 or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.6GHz or similar
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Also, Read Our Other Posts Below