Pool Of Radiance Download Preview
Pool of Radiance was released in 1988 by Strategic Simulations Inc. for the Commodore 64 and Apple II computers. In AD&D’s second release, the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons is transformed by this central authority. Many different platforms, including DOS, Macintosh, and Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), saw it reissued (NES).
Click Below to Start Pool Of Radiance Download
SSI did not produce the Amiga version, which was released in 1990. The change was handled by Ubi Soft.
Over the course of a year and a half, Pool of Radiance underwent a major renovation. D&D’s core concepts, such as combat, insights, classes, and dice rolls, were faithfully replicated. The Forgotten Realms setting was introduced to the game, bringing with it new creatures, cites, and deities. All of the artwork was based on the source material. TRS and SSI artisans and creators worked on the project.
Pool of Radiance 3 and the Neverwinter Nights series (not to be confused with Bioware’s version) were just two examples of other games that used SSI’s “Gold Box” engine. Between the 8-bit and 16-bit versions of the game, there aren’t many differences in gameplay. Ubi Soft, on the other hand, worked hard to improve the Amiga version over the original.
In my opinion, Pool of Radiance is one of the finest PC games ever created. This game is a must-have if you enjoy role-playing games, especially those that allow you to customize your party, level up your characters, and choose your spells.
How To Start Pool Of Radiance Download
1. Click on the “Download” button.
2. Select the given option to get download link.
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download in your specified directory.
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME
- Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz (Pentium III 500 recommended)
- 600 MB of Hard Disk Space (1500 MB recommended)
- RAM: 64 MB Ram (128 MB recommended)
- CD-ROM: 8x CD-ROM drive
- Video Card: 3D Video Card with Direct3D support including Voodoo 2 (12 MB) or higher, TNT (16 MB) or higher, Geforce series (recommended). All other classes compatible with DirectX 8.0a or higher
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 8.0a or higher
- Multiplayer: Support for 1-6 players via LAN and Internet
Also, Read Our Other Posts Below