Quake 3 Arena Download Preview
Quake 3 Arena Download: is id Software’s 1999 first-person shooter that supports multiplayer sessions over the Internet. the primary spinoff of Quake; unlike its predecessors, it does not feature a single-player campaign but instead places a heavy emphasis on online gaming. When playing solo, your sole competition will be computer-controlled bots. The video features original music composed and performed by Bill Leeb of Sonic Mayhem and Front Line Assembly.
Click Below to Start Quake 3 Arena Download
The simple design and extensive customization choices in Quake III Arena are just a few of the game’s many standout features. Other highlights include barrage bouncing, rocket hopping, and a vast variety of surface textures and adversary models.
The game was praised by a number of experts, who said they were entertained throughout. Those who were interested were attracted by the new aesthetics and the priority placed on multiplayer. QuakeCon, the Cyberathlete Professional League, DreamHack, and the World Cup of Electronic Sports are just a few of the prestigious events that have been hosted at the Tremor III Arena.
How To Start Quake 3 Arena Download
1. Click on the “Download” button.
2. Select the given option to get download link.
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download in your specified directory.
- A VIDEO CARD: An Adequate 4 MB Video Card
- WAVE CARD: Yes
- SPACE ON THE HARD DRIVE, FREE OF CHARGE: 70 MB
- SPECIALIZED RAM FOR VIDEO: 4 MB
- CPU: Processor type: Pentium II or AMD K6-2
- Processing Unit Velocity: CPU Speed: Intel 266, AMD 350
- RAM: 64 MB
- OS: Both Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Graphics: Choose between an AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE Graphics Processor.
- Data Storage: 64 MB RAM
- Processor: AMD Athlon MP / Intel Pentium III
- Storage: 512 Megabytes of Storage Space
- DirectX Video Card Compatibility Matrix: 8