Thimbleweed Park Download Preview
Thimbleweed Park Download: Thimbleweed Park is a point-and-click adventure game created by Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick for Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Linux, Android, and the Nintendo Switch. On November 18th, 2014, a Kickstarter campaign with a $375k target was established. On March 30th, 2017, the game was made available.
Click Below to Start Thimbleweed Park Download
The game serves as a replacement for Gilbert and Winnick’s earlier titles Maniac Mansion (1987) and The Secret of Monkey Island (1990), and it is made to resemble the real-world experiences offered at the time, both externally and in terms of ongoing player interaction.
The emphasis of the game is on a list of action words, which was typical of early simulation games. The only way for the player characters to create phrases is by tapping on action words, characters, and other objects.
An action word list is present in the game, which is reminiscent of early realism experience games. They can only briefly discuss action words, characters, and other components that come together to make phrases.
In Thimbleweed Park, “action word instructions” like “use,” “get,” and “converse with” are used to carry out tasks like, for example, exploring various sceneries from a third-person perspective. A character may use an action word order to talk to another character, get an item into their inventory, or use an article on something else.
Players must finish a specific set of tasks, some of which require the use of more than one character, in order to advance through the game’s plot. Similar to Maniac Mansion, players can switch between up to five different personas while playing.
- The work of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creators Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick is credited with inspiring this title.
- In 1987, a neo-noir secret is discovered.
- There are five playable characters that can work together or get on each other’s nerves.
- It’s not a mobile test system!
- A mind-bending storyline is interwoven with satisfying puzzles to create an experience you won’t soon forget.
- A vast, strange world to discover at your own pace.
- I promise a joke every time!*
- There are two difficulty settings: Easy and Hard.
- Captions in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish are provided for all of the voices.
How To Start Thimbleweed Park Download
1. Click on the “Download” button.
2. Select the given option to get download link.
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download in your specified directory.
- System Memory: 1 GB RAM
- OS: Win XP 32
- Graphics: AMD Radeon X600 Series or NVIDIA GeForce 210
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1700+
- Graphics: AMD Radeon X1900 GT or NVIDIA GeForce GT 340
- OS: Win XP 32
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200
- System Memory: 2 GB RAM
Also, Read Our Other Posts Below